Saint Joseph Bangna School in Sukumvit Soi 107 is seeking qualified primary and secondary EFL teachers for the forthcoming semester beginning in May 2023.
Position : Native English Speaker Teacher
Main duties include:
· Preparing class lessons on reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
· Some experience in teaching IELTS would be an advantage.
· Marking students’ work and tests with appropriate feedback.
· Developing supplementary materials for EFL class activities.
· Preparing lesson plans and teaching for up to 22 hours per week.
· Attend teacher development workshops arranged by senior staff.
· Prepare, administer, invigilate & mark formal class tests.
Qualifications and salary:
Applicants must provide a degree in English, a TEFL certificate, copies of passport, and vaccination certificates. Native speakers are preferred.
The starting salary is B45,000 leading to B47,000 after successful probation.
· Free lunch.
· Health insurance.
· Full-time visa office.
· Help with finding local accommodation.
· Fully paid annual holidays April, October and Christmas.
· Extra classes throughout weekdays for further remuneration.
Only teachers who are currently in Thailand may apply. If you are interested, please send your CV to Dr. Robert Mcbain