Is looking for NES teachers for I-EP program. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced teacher for our newly launched I-EP (Intensive English Program)
The ideal candidate will be a native English speaker who has experience in teaching young learners and is passionate about teaching and working with children. You'll be teaching grammars, reading and communication to 20 students in Primary 1 only.
Native English Speaker teachers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 24,000 - 30,000 Baht
Job Type: 1 year contract (15 hours per week)
400 baht per hour
- Delivering high-quality English language instruction to Primary 1 students in the I-EP program
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons that cater to the different learning styles and abilities of students
- Using a variety of teaching techniques and materials to engage and motivate students
- Conducting assessments and providing feedback to students and parents
- Providing support and guidance to students as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related field
- Teaching certification or qualification
- Native English speaker
- Minimum of 2 years of experience teaching young learners
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for teaching and working with children
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff
We offer free accommodation within the school premises and a competitive salary package. If you are a highly motivated and experienced teacher who is passionate about teaching young learners, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
If you are interested, please send your resume to my email.