Air Asia, we are hiring : Guest Service Assistant
The Guest Services Assistant shall maintain the highest level of safety, security and service standards for ground operations.
- Checking documentation: passport checking (International) and I.D. matching (Domestic), reservation checking from the system and issuing boarding pass
- Tagging luggage and carry on inspection, referred to Teams & Conditions
- Boarding guest to the aircraft
- Deplaning guest from the aircraft
- Providing assistance to guest if any special need: wheelchair, NTL, etc.
- Ensuring Guest Service operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations, compliance with Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand requirements and standards of Thai AirAsia
- Handling documents: GD, crew sign, collecting departure and arrival immigration card
- Bachelor's Degree in any filed with customer service or ground service experience
- Experience in working as Guest Service, Ground Service, Customer Service in Airline Industry is advantageous
- Pleasant, friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Proficient in oral and written English and Thai or local language where staff is located
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills with TOEIC scores above 600 is advantageous
- Able to work on shift with flexible hours