Way Ha Hostel
We are hiring : Hostel Manager
Salary: 20,000-25,000 Baht
- At least 2 years of experience in supervising or managing in hospitality or a related field.
- A passion for hospitality and a commitment to providing exceptional hostel experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- A creative, energetic, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Able to work in shifts
- Fluency in English (additional languages, Photoshop, Illustrator, barista skill, and bartending skill are a plus).
- Manage hostel operations, oversee schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to welcome guests.
- Recruit, train, and inspire our staff to provide top-notch customer service and foster a culture of fun and friendship.
- Develop creative strategies to increase occupancy rates, engage with guests on social media, plan events, and create unique experiences that will make our hostel stand out.
- Work with local partners to organize tours, events, and activities that showcase the best of our city.
- Create and manage relationships with local vendors, suppliers, and partners to enhance the guest experience and promote the hostel's brand.
- Conduct regular inspections of the hostel's facilities and operations to ensure compliance with safety and hygiene standards.
- Be the ultimate problem solver, monitor guest feedback and online reviews to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Aid with the hostel's budget and financial performance, including revenue management, expense control, and forecasting.
- Annual leave 7 days
- 14 days of public holiday
- Social security
- 1 Duty meal
- Share tips
- Hostel performance-based bonus
- Friends & Family room rate