Sirisoft Public Company Limited
We are hiring : Purchasing/ Procument Officer
Office : AIA Capital Center (MRT : Thailand Cultural Centre)
- Responsible for corporate and project-based procurement by sourcing, evaluate and negotiate for suitable purchase
- Obtain and review competitive bids, quotes, and proposals from vendors and contractors; discuss evaluations and review with requesters and subject matter experts.
- Prepare purchase order for suppliers in a correct timely manner
- Ensure line items of the purchase order is accurate and ensuring quality orders received.
- Research products and maintain historical competitive pricing data
- Research websites/contact vendors to gather technical information and prices on supplies and equipment
- Gather important documents such as quotations, technical specifications and proof of purchase
- Assist in asset checking and internal auditing processes
- Negotiate with vendors for the best price over contracted services and purchases.
- Coordinate with selected vendors on supply and delivery of purchased items.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- 0-3 years of experiences (new graduates are welcome)
- Any background or experience in IT-related field would be big advantage
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, analytical and numeracy
- Efficient communication and negotiation skills are a must
- Excellent problem solving, systematic thinking, detail-oriented and prioritization