Job Title: Social media Admin/assistant
Working Hours: 8.00-5.00 p.m. [2 days week off]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 18,000-25,000 THB [Depends on experience/ Negotiable]
• Bachelor’s degree [new graduates are welcome]. Experience in digital marketing is a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate in formal English in both written and spoken is a MUST
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
• Well-aware of animal welfare and animal treatment is required.
• Animal Lover
• Ability to work well and quickly under pressure both individually and as a part of a team. Ability to assist all members of our diverse generation colleagues
• Ability to make a quick decision. Know how to handle various situations with the customers.
• Ability to travel to Phuket at least once a month to take pictures and video for social media. [Not every month, depending on the situation].
• Experience in using Canva, Instagram Reels, Photoshop, Capcut
• Manage online booking via WhatsApp, Website, and Email without missing out the booking.
• Coordinate with the operations team to reserve the booking for the customers
• Create social media posts, stories, reels on social media platforms . The content should be well-aware of animal welfare.
• Response to customers’ inquiries and complaints in well manners and in a timely manner.
• Always monitor and effectively handle the customer’s posts, reviews, and feedback. Ability to effectively communicate the business’s goal about animal welfare and prohibitions of animal mistreatment.
• Engage and build positive relationships with brand followers and fans on social channels.
• Analyzing the company’s social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements[gather and analyze how social media is performing]
• Occasionally take pictures of the customers and tour activities in a park [able to work outdoor during the hot and rainy seasons]
• Stay up-to-date with current news about animal welfare, animal mistreatment especially in Thailand.
• Base salary with social security benefits
• The costs of “the flight to Phuket and accommodation are provided” by the company.
• We are based in Nonthaburi province near Central Westgate.
• AFTER probation period, you can work remotely for 2-3 days a week , and you can choose between working at our Nonthaburi or Phuket office. For Phuket office, accommodation are provided for our Phuket office employees.
• Opportunities to occasionally work with international teams and organizations around the world such as the UK, European countries, Australia, the USA, etc.
Please send the application to E-mail. The documents that we will need for application are CV , Transcript, Copy of National Identity card.
Applications are due by 11:59 PM GMT+7 on Wednesday, May 31, 2023.